Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nome?

I am overjoyed to report that my weekend plans were not canseled!!! Of course we are getting tuns more snow even as I write this, but the plans I had to cansel for today were not very exciting anyway.
Can you believe I have never had Boston cream pie? Clam chowder I would be allergic to, but Boston cream pie I have no excuses for. So the guys and I got some to split after Build A Bear when We went in to Boston. Yes, we went to Build A Bear and Running Slippers made a bear and I think I should get to be his Godmother, but we didn't discuss it. We also had really awesome mac and cheese that I am excited to finish sometime today.
So ... I definitely didn't think you could get actual non cicelian rectangle pizza from an actual pizza place, but Saturday, at the mall, we had some for lunch. It was really good, but a lot of pizza for one piece and I couldn't finish mine. I can never seem to finish a whole meal whenever I go out to eat. I try to be good though and usually take it home and eat it sometime later.
Speaking of snow,I think we don't have anywhere else to put the stuff, we've gotten so much of it. Can we ship it off to another state? Also It's becoming a hazard and my leg just isn't handeling it well. Everytime we had to walk down a flight of stairs Sunday I thought my leg was gonna break or something. ouch. I wonder if this is a record ... hm, must look up random trivia about weather.
But as far as weekends go, this was another great one for the memory books. I hope I get to have many more before too long. Cheers and stay warm!

UPDATE: I am totally Seven's godmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.