Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Post To Willy

That is to say, william Shakespeare. I've always enjoyed shakespeare, and because I always had the privilage of listening to his plays on tape rather than reading them like the rest of my class, I always felt like I understood better.
So recently I decided that I really should try reading more shakespeare. I'd really love to see more plays too, but Shakespeare in the park will help me out with that one. I was on a friend's blog earlier today and was inspired to make another page for the Shakespeare I will be reading over the next little while. I'm excited for this! So my page is up, go see it! And please excuse the lack of prettiness and spelling, I will be fixing those as I read and blog on. =D
And on a completely unrelated note, I really wish screen writers would stop using weather so much for affect. I mean I know it's effective, but It's snowing here and then we had sleet and a thunderstorm and I am pretty sure My stomach did an olympic not. But I am ok now ... It's just different.
TTFN! stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.