Monday, February 7, 2011

To The Most Important Meal Of The Day

Well, they say it's the most important, but I just think it's the yummiest! Yes, breakfast.I am devoting my 100th post to my love of breakfast. I realize it took me almost two years to get here, but I am here now.
So breakfast as a whole Is my favorite thing. Along with pizza, it is one of the two foods guarantied to make me happy happy smily! Eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles, I love them all! And yes, I should clarify that when I refer to breakfast here I specifically mean hot breakfast. Oddly I do not like breakfast sausage, hash browns or homefries, but I love all manner of combinations of the foods I did list.
I think--and I may have mentioned this before--that I really should have a designated breakfast for dinner night when I get my own place. Breakfast may be amazing in the morning, but it is even better during nonbreakfast meals!
Funny though, all this talk about yummy breakfast and in actuallity, I almost never eat it. Maybe that's why I love hot breakfast so much, because I don't eat it everyday. O well, here's to you breakfast! may you continue to fill our bellies with scrumptiousness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.