Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Coughing Again

Apparently my cough is just a cruel joke that is being plaied on me for sick and twisted reasons beyond my understanding. You remember how I told you that I woke up the morning after my cleaning fit with my nose all stuffed up and my throat all sore? And then I said I was fine that afternoon? Well that night my cough came back and the next morning was the same as before. It's just been cycling like that ever since. It's driving me bonkers! So my roomies got me tissues, cough drops and orange juice. I am kind of afraid that I might choke on the cough drops, but I will try not to think about that. The good news is that since this cough thing has happened to me on more than one occasion, I can say that it is not contagious. It only seems to enjoy obsessing over me. Lucky me, huh? O well, Finn is going to want charging soon and I should start considering actual food soon, especially since I'll have to get up anyway. Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.