Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winter's Backlog?

I love the snow; I truly do.Unfortunately since January has decided to give us back all the snow we missed over the years, we've had at least one storm ever week since the month got here. It doesn't bother me so much, but I don't drive or shovel and it seems to freak everyone else out. So in short, I still love winter, but it's playing merry heck with my plans.
Three days in a row my plans have been canseled, and all because of the same storm! But the good news is that I will finally get to try a recipe I've been wanting to make for some time now. Now I can only hope hope hope against snow that my weekend plans don't fall through.
I hope you are safe and warm this winter, and try not to go stir crazy! hehehe toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.