Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Happy New Year Baby

So I had this really cool cool post all about my exciting end of the year weekend, but then My computer was acting up and I couldn't post anything. But it all seems to be here now and I'll try to get it all in.
So first two of my friends got married and it was beautiful and midieval and so totally what I would've expected from the bride. There was a kniting ceremony and the sword was real! And at the reception there was an ice sculpture of a castle. I've always been fascinated by ice sculpture. And of course there was lots and lots of dancing!
A bunch of us got in a random dance cluster and all danced together. Mostly I danced with Running Slippers, but we changed partners too. I had so much fun and the whole thing definitely put me in a "awh I wanna get married" mood, but only for about 15 minutes lol. I wish the both of them great happiness!
On friday there was a new years party and I brought along Eddie and played for everyone. I was supposed to go to another friend's house for New Years day, but my ride ended up not going so Saturday I stayed at home and did nothing. ... And now we're here.
Is today Tuesday already? I am very excited about the writing retreat this coming weekend! But first I will have to get through tomorrow. I'm not sure what it's about
****** scratch that. Due to a somewhat longish conversation I no longer have any obligations tomorrow. W00T!

Retreat here I come! In about three days. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.