Sunday, December 26, 2010

And The Blizzard Comes

haha funny story. So I updated my status friday with something about it snowing ... uuummm, well there's a blizzard now and Running Slippers is totally blaming me! lol It is pretty hilarious, but I do hope that anyone traveling is ok. I am actually freakishly excited about all the snow even though I still have no one to play in it with. Running Slippers and I totally said we would hang out if it ever snowed this bad, but I'm a bit of a long walk away from him so he won't come get me. This is where he really needs to get his license! I maybe can excuse it because of the weather, but he wouldn't anyway. Only that one time before he knew how far away it was. =P Ok, I really need some coco and a good book/movie. Right now My roomy is finishing a really hard puzzle and we're hoping the power stays on at least until she finishes, but it has gone down twice already so we'll see. Snuggle time!!! I hope your Christmas was merry and all that you wanted! Be safe and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.