Saturday, December 18, 2010

... Or Not

So I thought I'd put some proper pants on--I was in my jammy shorts before--for when my mother came, but she isn't here yet. She's bringing me food so I thought I might have to carry a few things in. It's a good thing she isn't buying any ice cream --- I was on the phone with her about when she was finishing up and that was hours ago. O well, I am good at waiting.
So still no snow thus far and it's almost Christmas! ... At least here there isn't any snow, but I hear there's some almost everywhere else. I did start writing that story, but haven't finished it yet. I wonder if finishing will help?
As for finished stories though, I did manage to write one whole one and I've sent it off to a friend to see what he thinks of it. It's a bit twisted and I think I may have officially freaked myself out writing it. O well, I'll wait and see what my friend thinks.
Still no mother ... or food.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.