Monday, December 20, 2010

While The Ipod Charges

Sittin here ... waitin ... my ipod is taking forever to charge! Tonight I watched a funny youtube video my friend sent me and I laughed so hard it started up my cough. Then My roomies got concerned, but I was ok for the most part. Hee, then things got a bit silly and there was much laughter and joking. Yes, my mom finally came on Saturday, and she brought me chocolate oranges! Who's a happy happy smily girl now? =D She used to put them in my stocking at Christmas time. I don't often find them, but holidays remind me of their wonderfulness. I want a chocolate orange tree! And while I am on the topic of things chocolate, I now have a craving for chocolate strawberries! Thanks to a comment by my Love Muffin. Thanks for that you. Um, These cats are crazy? ... Or at least the male is ... he's running around playing with air currents or something. I kinda wonder if there's some imaginary monster he's running from because of whatever happened to him before he came to live here, or if he sees ghosts. Whatever it is, he does it a lot! Well, it's getting late and I must away to my sleep simulation pod; plus my ipod is done charging. =D TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.