Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bad For The Writing

I think that case of senior itus has been very bad for my creative writing. O I've written some small bits of poetic verse here and there, But I've bearly written so much as a 55 since the summer, and that's just not like me.
True I've got some writing obligations I need to get filled right quick, but I think I may try some creative writing to help me out. First order of business, a litterary snow dance! Yes that's write, I want snow and outside cold and icicles! I love that yumm yumm winter!
I may start off with something short to excersize my writing muscles first. Also I need to get better at sustaining longer plot lines. Speaking of short fiction, go check out my pal
Polar McCoy
over at his writing blog. I promise you will be delighted!
So here's to the return of story and the bringing of snow ... cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.