Friday, December 10, 2010

Were Had By All

Hello there =D I have had a lovely weekend whose high I am still coming down from. Shall I tell you about it? So I did make it to the concert by the way, and surprised everyone. It was so much fun! I really should enjoy more live music. My school's Symphonic winds and Jazz Band is pretty sweet and I love to go hear them play. Every year I think to myself that they really ought to have CDs. So yeah that was exciting to go hear them and to surprise my friends who played. I <3 you guys! We got a Christmas tree on saturday and it was exciting because neither of my roomies had ever had a real tree before. So of course as someone who had had at least 2 or 3 I had to give the tree the old freshness taste test. Very fresh and piny if you are interested. Decorating was fun too and we took pictures with the bird up on the tree. Then Sunday was church, Messiah and Christmas party--the first of two for me actually. It was all fun and I stayed over with one of my profs, but I think my favorite part was Monday night when my three friends and I hung out together and fought crime! Lols yes, we all really are that amazing. I think I want to find some games for my machine soon. I think that's what I will get myself for Christmas. Pleasant dreams. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.