Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gloomy Sunday

So, the party was fun, the food was good, and as always we managed to find yet another bad Christmas movie. This year it was Santa's Slay--yes with that exact spelling. Yeah ... just bad stuff, but funny for the same reason.
I brought along my Eddie instead of food and got to entertain some toward the end. heehee, that was fun. Honestly nothing spectacular happened, but I think we all had a good time. And we got back supper late like always, and my roomies were both asleep.
Today is a day for yawning and snuggling on the couch. When I woke up this morning to get ready for church, I swear it was darker today than last week. I heard we were supposed to have snow--yay excitement--but it got too warm and we have rain instead. Ah well, I know the snow will b here soon enough. I just hope it's before Christmas.
Enjoy the wind and rain! or whatever it's doing in your part of the world =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.