Monday, December 20, 2010

It Snowed! It Snowed! It Snowed Last Night!

Ok really more like sometime this afternoon, but it snowed!!!
And can i just say how much I love the Natural justice here? Last Sunday when it was supposed to snow we got rain because it was too warm, and now when it was supposed to rain for three days, it snowed! So I am very happy and excited if you couldn't tell and All I want right now is a fireplace and a cumfy blanket with a good book. And of course when the snow gets nice and thick and fluffy, to go out and play in it! O snow how I love you!!!
Winter officially starts tomorrow! Running Slippers and I had big plans for it, but We'll just have to call each other and make plans for next year. O yeah and apparently there's a lunar eclipse. Exciting day!
Time to go facebooking now and write some more of my story. Just had to make sure i blogged the first snowfall! yay!
Baby, it's cold outside! but I love it because I've got my love to keep me warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.