Saturday, January 22, 2011

Because I Smile When I Am Happy

No, I am not up super early, in fact I haven't slept yet. I wanted to finish up some things so I could sleep freely. It took longer than I expected and I wasn't going to blog any, but my book isn't done transfering so here I am. =D
Tonight and this morning I am thinking happy thoughts and lovely things so here are some lovely thoughts for you. I find that there is something truly awesome about holding another living being. It's one thing to see them walk, talk, moo, hiss, pur ect. but when you touch another living being, even as small as my tiny leopard gecko Joei, you can feel their life.
I love to hold cats or dogs or lizards and feel their tiny heart beats and the rhythm of their breathing; it's comforting somehow. And let's don't forget hugs.
Here, only real hugs count. While side hugs may be appropriate in some circumstances, they are not real hugs and do not make a connection. Perhaps that is part of why I am such a cuddlebug; I am comforted by that feeling of life.
So cheers to life and living! ... and the hugs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.