Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chipmunk Face

So, I think the sergery went well, only Now my face is all swolen. Fun right? And of course the pain pills didn't help with the major rocking throbbing pain so I just put up with it. I really thought these ones would work because it was the strong stuff, but nope ... nothing. *sigh*
When I can feel again, I will mourn the loss of my wisdom teeth, but for now I am happy enough that I don't hurt as bad. --- side note, my too roomies are both on the phone having separate conversations and I think my head is going to explode! aaaaaahhh!
Ok, I just shut the door; I think i'm good now. Yeah ... pretty much now I'm just rambling, but I've gotten past the important part. =D
TTFN sorry for the super lame post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.