Monday, April 4, 2011

Much Too Much Taring

So earlier today I was supposed to hang out with a friend of mine who I don't get to see that often, but plans were canseled. I half Expected it to be honest and it is really no one's fault, but my reaction to it is a sure indication that something else is wrong. I tend to be rather honest with myself, if not with very many others as regards my deeper feelings, and I can recognize that when minor things that I can usually brush off bother me in extreme, it means something else is going on. I don't yet know what or why, but something has torne in just the right spot so that all the little minor cuts and scrapes become holes, huge and gaping. I don't like to tell, and I hate to be unhappy, but I feel so vonerable and there's nothing for it but to burrow inside for awhile until the holes are mended. So forgive me my unhappiness tonight, but I think writing it out helps some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.