Friday, April 8, 2011

All The Bananas!

So I've been finding lots and lots of banana songs or songs that mention bananas and driving roomy crazy singing and playing them all day. Apparently it was a popular song topic once upon a time; hmm, I wonder why. I've been having lots of fun with it and it's kind of become a thing now to find as many as I can. I am not actually counting the bananas in pajamas song because it is the theme song to a show and the rest of them are legitimate songs about bananas. bananas bananas bananas bananas!!! And of course I love bananas. I know quite a few people who do not, but I enjoy them thoroughly. Also I think just in general, I need more novelty songs in my life! My roomies couldn't quite get over how strange some of my music on my ipod is. Although, some of it is quite well known but obscure is fun. So send me your banana songs and we'll see just how many we can collect! Also before I go, just to let everyone who may be curious know, I am doing better now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.