Tuesday, April 19, 2011

*heart*Love of My Life*heart*

I mean of course my darling wonderful Eddie! I have mentioned him before I know, but I'm not sure in how much detail.
So I was going to post something fun and maybe quirky for you from my thought banks, but really I just want to share Eddie with you. I have been trying to find a way to do this almost since I started this blog and now I finally can!
This is just a little peace of happiness from Eddie and I for you. I dis like my voice so I will not sing for you, but here is
Eddie!
Sorry the sound quality is not ideal, I will work on that. Also sorry about my nails; they are way to long and I need to cut them. Anyone who clames to love me wanna buy a pick for me? I will love you forever! Lols actually you really wouldn't need to buy me a pick for me to love you forever.
I am happy enough for your friendship. =D
And now you have heard my wonderful Eddie. Doesn't he just sound so happy!? I hope you enjoyed. There is more where that came from. Well,, lovely dreams all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.