Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weather Weather Weather

Woooo, hi there, crazy bit of weather we've been having here. We've had severe thunderstorm warnings, crazy rain and even a hurricane warning. It is June after all though, so this shouldn't be that surprising.
So I made it! This will be my fiftieth post, and I've now been blogging for a year last Wednesday. Ok, so that is a bit sad considering, but hey o well.
Friday night/Saturday morning my good friend Running Slippers and I went out to the beach and sat through the thunder storm. Yes, we really are crazy because it was freezing and we both got soaked. We also had hail; actual hail about the size of small marbles. I've never been out in hail before. It was lots and lots of fun though and I think my clothes are nearly dry by now lol.
Then on Saturday I went out to a friend's house for a Pampered Chef party. I had never heard of Pampered Chef before, but it seems to be kind of like Mary K for cooking. lol :D I didn't buy anything, but the stoneware was pretty cool. I think perhaps someday I may invest in a pizza stone hahaha! I eat pizza enough; it is the happy food of my soul. :0)
And then of course to top off the weekend this morning I went to church. Tomorrow my mom's taking me to the science museum. I can't wait! I really hope I sleep some tonight.
Alright, well that seems to be it for now,
toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.