Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting Up To Mischief

O man, I am sooo glad we no longer use leaches for ... well anything. I just read a book where the main character had leaches put on her eye to get rid of some really bad bruising. I think I almost had a fit. I don't know if I've said before how descriptions of graphic violence doesn't much bother me to read in books unless it is on the hands. Well, same goes for the eyes, eek! But, on to my week.
Hmm, where to begin, maybe I'll work my way backwards. Well, Since technically Saturday was yesterday I can safely say absolutely nothing happened except that i read about three books. Otherwise I was sleeping. Yes, I actually slept through the whole day Saturday and hated it. Friend of mine called; most exciting thing since Friday so all in all not the best day, but ah well they can't all be grand
Friday I went to a party for One of the Main ladies who does the after school program I had been doing my internship with. It was very nice and there was quite a good number of people there. Mostly I was glad to be out of my room, since I hadn't been outside since Wednesday (shameful i know) heehee
Tuesday I went over a friends house and we made Cakeballs; a recipe I got from another blog I'm following. ... They were AMAZING! I'm so glad she thought it was a good idea to try them out too because I had been wanting to make them and trying to figure out how I was going to do it. I have only just finished mine *sigh* sad to see them go. O yes and of course I got to play with her cat before we got started. He's a very friendly cat who likes to cuddle which is fun because so do I.
I've been up to some other stuff too, but nothing really worth reporting--at least for this week anyway. So I was looking back over my posts a little bit ago and realized that I never got back about the stone clay. Well,I think it feels a little like stone in certain sculptures, but not much in others. It also breaks very easily, but I think I like it so far. I've only made one pin, but it turned out fine. At first I thought it was a bit heavy, but it turned out alright.
so, it is almost four in the morning and the sun is coming up. Of course it no longer comes through my windows this early *sad face* but it is getting lighter out. I'm going to see if I can't get some sleep before church. Wouldn't want to fall asleep in church now would I. Especially since I sit up front.
Good night my lovely friends--or more accurately good morning :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.