Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dance of Soda Bubbles

Hello again my bloggy friends. I've just now escaped certain death via exploding soda bottle. lol O you laugh, but I've had it happen to me before--not that I've died I mean hehe. The first time a rather harmless looking specimen fell off the table where I was getting stuff ready for a day at the pond. It hit the floor with a BANG and somehow the top came right off the cap! True story; I laughed so hard I almost couldn't clean it all up. :D The second time the cap just popped off and hit the ceiling. I'm not actually sure if it stayed up there because I never found it. So there now, My concern is justified lols.
I do love the little bubbles though, and there is not so much I enjoy more than pouring a freshly opened bottle of soda. My favorite are the apple cider ones, but soda bubbles will do just fine for me most times.
I am pleased to report that my fridge is now stalked with food yay! ! ! ! ! You'd be this excited too if you had been half starving for almost a week ... shhhh don't tell. So now that I am properly nurished and safe from explotions, I'll try for some sleep. Not just yet of course, it is far too early for sleep now. I did manage to catch some last night, but then I think I woke up too early and so I fell asleep again in the morning and only just made it to my internship before two.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.