Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just a little Night Musing

It seems i am in that most peculiar of states in which I know exactly what is wrong with me, but I don't know why. That is to say that I am once again in one of my moods. I think I've already mentioned the whole being nocturnal and my theories on that. It isn't just sleeplessness anymore I don't think; I am extremely restless and unsettled. I haven't the foggiest idea why though. hmm
In happier news, I have gotten myself a bran new computer!!! He is all black and shiny and runs fast and beautifully, I am in love. I have named him Finn. I must confess that I have written a post on here with him already, but mostly I am still using Scott here for reasons slightly beyond my control. I can't wait till I'm using Finn fulltime and Scott and I can part ways. I'll have to have a final blogging with him just to say good bye. *sigh*
Tomorrow I'm thinking about bringing Eddie around and playing for people. It should be fun and maybe I can keep my mind occupied. Well, Back to my books it is then. I downloaded a bunch so I'll have something to do.
sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.