Monday, April 12, 2010

Small Dreams And Fantom Things

I have of late, been wanting to adopt a little orange and white kitten and name him Monstro. I don't know why this is, but every once in awhile I like to look up dog breeds on the AKC website and imagine what I would name a particular kind. I want each and every one of them, but realize that I could not possiblly take care of that many dogs responsibly. So instead of coming home with me, in the fur if you will, they float around in my mind and sometimes they go into my stories. Or sometimes they become stuffed animals. It is very possible that little Monstro will end up in some story somewhere. Hmm, I wonder what's in store for our fearless little kitten. Well, perhaps you should stay tune for what happens.
O yes and I've finally gotten around to getting a picture up.That's Eddie and I. I wish I had a better case for him. Happy dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.