Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Enough Time To Look

Seems like there's so much to blog about, but I don't know where to begin. there wasn't much to today except that I missed my first class--I know I know! it's one of the things I really can't stand, but slightly after being late for class-- then I went and hung out in our lovely Center for Academic Services. I really love technology, but sometimes .... The funny thing in all this is that I was up all night, but then one minute it was 6:30, then the next I was way past missing class. :( Then I had to cancel the study group I have been leading, but it sounds like maybe no one showed up anyway so perhaps I don't feel so bad? And all this because my cd player stopped working. I'd explain this more, but It would take awhile. Remind me about it sometime and I'll tell you about it.
My poor dear Scott has been showing his age and I think he was just not made by good people to begin with. The upshot of this is that I am in the market for a new computer.So far based on everything I think I might need, it's down to picking the one that I like the looks of best.I went with a friend to Best Buy and we saw two laptops that were nice, but I am still looking. Actually We started off walking in the wrong direction and so by the time we found the store it was nearly nine. Ick, everything closes too early here. Actually though it worked out because we had just enough time to see the two computers that were recommended to me. Then we came back to campus and bought Easter candy half price.
I think all stories should end so happily don't you? "and then we bought Easter candy half price" :]
P.S. has anybody noticed the tags on some of my posts that say "beach random life"? I'm really not sure how that happened. I tried to edit it, but it refuses to be gotten rid of. Ah ... well, the beach random life it is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.