Friday, April 9, 2010

Lots To Do, Lots To Do

First order of business tomorrow I have got to take a test that I had to have postponed because of an equipment issue, over the weekend I am going swimming with the after school group and on Tuesday I am taking the second of my major field tests. I also need to fit two papers some research and a continuation of my quest for duct brand ducttape in there. I am so very glad that my major paper has been moved to Thursday. Ah well, such is the life I really feel bad about complaining and try not to.
Tonight My mother came by and brought me a new bag. It is a lot nicer than the ones I am used to having and hopefully it will last longer. between all the change from my wallet and the keys with everything on them but actual keys my bags just can't hold up for very long. Prior to tonight I had been using my backpack. It has already ripped once, but I managed to sew it up and so far it had been working fine. It is just too big of a thing to be carrying around especially on Sundays to church or when ever else I want to dress up nice or dress light. Sadly though I will not as easily be able to carry Eddie around, But I think we can manage somehow.
And now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to begin my very long and busy weekend. Happy dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.