Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reguarding The Cat

Did I tell you about my professor's cat? I guess I probably havent, but it's kind of funny. So she has three hamsters, one guinae pig (i always forget how that is spelled) and one hairless rat--who is a sweetheart and don't you dare mock him--. And then she got a cat to get rid of mice. lols I love my profs
From what I hear the cat--i will call him sandman--does quite well with the others. They have to be careful of course when the rodents have play time. Anyway though, the cat. I really love him; he is like the best thing eve!
Not this past weekend, but the one before I visited my old campus grounds to play a game of bigger-better (more about that later perhaps) and also to be there for the anual halloween reading. So I crashed on my prof's couch bed over the weekend. I got to spend all kinds of quality time with the little sandman.
Now, I love animals anyway and especially cats and dogs so I was excited to get to know the cat better. I think he really enjoyed my company. He came when I called him and he kept coming to curl against me while he groomed himself.
I got to see him again this Saturday while i was hanging out with some friends. Really, he is just an awesome cat. And he is black and white which is one of my favorite cat colors. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.