Friday, November 26, 2010

Becoming Scrooge

I am seriously considering putting myself up for adoption for the holidays! I'm small, no one will notice I'm over 18 right? ha! not likely. So I think I have mentioned before that along with all the holiday joy and funness winter also makes me very sad. Well, this seems to be a bit of something else, but it doesn't help.
I think my mom got an invite to some friends for Christmas dinner. I absolutely completely unrepentently do not want to go! Not by any means! I am really starting to not look forward to the holidays. Truth be told we haven't actually had any kind of Christmas anything in some time which I was already not happy about.
O I know christmas isn't about the tree or santa and the presents, but that isn't even what I miss. I haven't really wanted anything for the last several Christmases anyhow. I'd really like to have Christmas at all. And If I'm gonna do that, I don't want to do it with anyone but my own family. I refuse to have anyone else's Christmas again!
Yes We have done it before and it just wasn't right. So here's to holidays with family and less complaining about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.