Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dream House

So it has come to my attention that there are several things I find myself thinking about that I would like to have in my house. When I get a house that is. Just odd little things here and there that I think oo wouldn't it be cool to have that, or if I can make it happen, I definitely want this in my house.
I'm thinking I will make a page of all the stuff I have clamed to want for my "dream house." I wouldn't necessarily want all of these in the same house, but it would be fun to look back later and compare how many of these things I actually have. Or maybe my husband--future of course--will look at the list one day and say, "you wanted one of those?"
Wow, I nearly sounded like a little romantic there haha :P
Ok, let's see what makes the list. I think this has been on my mind so much lately because I have been iching for my own little corner of the world and the idea of being able to control what goes into my own space is exciting! Some of this stuff might also apply to apartments, though not all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.