Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Night Partay!



Greetings! Can you guess what I've been up to? It's amazing how much time some things take up really. Today is Running Slippers' birthday. He is gone though so I won't be able to celebrate with him :( But he always goes back home for his birthday anyway, so I've never been able to. I have plans though ... oh do I have plans.


I think next week I'm going to start trying to be a real person instead of a sedintary mass of bla. Wish me luck.


Oh yes, and Also, I've been seeing a physical therapest about my leg. I know, finally right? It's too early to say how much it's helping right know, but he's a nice guy and everyone at the office seems really nice. I love that because I don't always know what I am doing or how to go about things and people with little patients or just general bad attitudes just make everything worse.


Sigh, what I wouldn't give for something munchy right now. But I think just now there is no more to tell you so I shall leave you with this




Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to read what you have to say.